Thursday, January 13, 2011

Seed Bombs!

RecycledIdeas is a green-thumb friendly place to hang out. I've favorited more than a few of her items over the past year and even tried them out. Fantastic gifts!! All my friends and family have raved over them.

I am in love with the thought of infusing such a small but powerful thing as seeds in something as simple as paper. Call me a minimalist, but I adore functional art which makes a statement without wasting too many syllables. 

Browsing around today I stumbled upon a wonderful new addition to RecycledIdeas' collection of handmade seed papers: guerrilla seed bombs! (What a great way for her to use those left over scraggly pieces after she's done cutting out shapes. Waste not- want not, right? Very smart.)

For Valentine's Day she's offering a collection of pinks and reds: 



Makes me wish Spring was here already.


No comments: